Obrigada pela visita! Thank you for your visit!

segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2011

Suffering

I can't promise I'll never leave a tear drop rolls down my face anymore.
My heart always tries to feel... deeply feel. And it achieves my poor damned soul, scratched by the past with razor's nails of cruelty.
Has everybody stopped loving? Is everyone dead inside?
I wonder and I realize... feelings make us alive yet they make us die day by day in a slow and painful lenght that never ends.
Despite of this, we must not forget that people lie, and they do it with pleasure. Oh! - they think- How's lovely to see the others with their hearts crushed...the blood running from them, poisoning the soul and feeding the anger, exploding as tears in the eyes that one day were able to love.

01/07/2011 By Tany

Um comentário:

  1. Essas palavras servem de consciência para corações mortos de sentimentos
    Palavras tão fortes impostas de uma forma tão bela...
    Simplesmente lindo

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...