Obrigada pela visita! Thank you for your visit!

segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

You Keep Me Alive


If I close my eyes
I’ll be taking my world close to yours
Between answers and smiles
The questions end up in a faked paradise

It’s strange to think that a lie will help
Who and why do you trap?
Not even you can say…

If you can’t be
The one that I close my eyes to dream
So tell me: go, don’t look back
Even the truth is more accurate that an ace
Anything you tell, if you don’t make me believe
That lying to me you keep me alive

If I come back to a place that’s mine
Creation of my heart and my mind
Hoping that it can beat close to yours
Moving my life with your breathing


In this world, inept
There’s no other side to look
Since promises take me
And I don’t wanna accept

That you can’t be…

The one that I close my eyes to dream
You’d tell me yes if you could, I know
I don’t want to remember how much I made mistakes
And if I tell myself, trying to help me
That lying to me you keep me alive

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...